We have been advised that the Manchester Covid Van will be in the car park at Northenden Group Practice on Saturday 14th October between 9.00am to 12.30pm.
Please note there will be limited car spaces for parking.
The following people are eligible for an autumn Covid booster:
- Residents in care homes for older adults
- all adults aged 65 years and over
- People aged 6months to 64 years in a clinical risk group
- Frontline health and social care workers
- People aged 12 to 64 years who are household contacts of people with immunosuppression
- People aged 16 to 64 years who are carers and staff working in care homes for older adults
This is because the risk of severe Covid continues to be strongly associated with increasing age and underlying health conditions.