The mission of Manchester Health and Care Commissioning Group:
- Determined to make Manchester a city where everyone can live a healthier life
- To support you and your loved ones, investing in what you tell us is important to you
- Make sure you receive the right care in the right place and at the right time, delivered by kind, caring people that you can trust
- Make the most of our money by reducing waste and funding the things we know will work
- To forge strong partnerships with people and organisations, in the city and across the region, and put health and wellbeing at the heart of the plans for developing Manchester’s future as a thriving city.
The values that lie at the heart of MHCC’s work are:
MHCC’s aims are to:
- Improve the health and wellbeing of people in Manchester
- Strengthen the social determinants of health and promote healthy lifestyles
- Ensure services are safe, equitable and of a high standard with less variation
- Enable people and communities to be active partners in their health and wellbeing
- Achieve a sustainable health and care system.
To find out more about Manchester Health and Care Commissioning Group you can visit the website: www.mhcc.nhs.uk.